Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Sex in KL City.

While you had that kinda conversation over coffee Ponchoman, we girls were totally at a different frequency. Honestly, I wish it was all about us complaining that our man might be double timing, but no. We think it’s not a bad idea - that it happens on both sides of the table.

We wonder: Men born in 1975 and after are the new generation of domestic husbands who live off parents allowance (RM2K per month), spend their time fixing their project cars, become personal shopper for parents and play only indoor futsal?

We wonder: In this modern world with so many kinds of indulgence, newly invented hobbies, new means to communicate with friends and strangers, does it make us feel like we could lose our individuality and sense of movement once we get married? We like to do something (other than cooking) and he likes to do something else.

We wonder: Do we all need to (if we have the luck all the time) keep a male best friend who can serve as our emo confidante just so that we’re always sane and loyal to our man?

************

“You know what, he is so dainty like that. When we were at Sepang for Formula 1, right there on the greens, there’s this ulat gonggok (millipede) that curled itself beside him. He went “Eh, is that poisonous? Can you push it away?”
“Once I flicked it off with my fingers, he went extra berserk la you know! Telling me that I shouldn’t touch it with my fingers coz it’s poisonous. Mainey, dunia ni dah terbalik ke?”

B, on her now ex-boyfriend but may get back together after their 78th breakup.

While oogling at the male walking out of the changing room entrance….

“Do you think me being so active outdoors may tear my marriage apart? I’m so afraid that if we don’t evolve together, there’ll be a big gap in terms of compatibility between us. Sex became just an action instead of a subject already, eat me then chuck me!”
“He just won’t do anything but play computer games and sleep. I asked him to join me for this and that, he malas (lazy). The most we can discuss about is what’s on TV and what happened at work.”
“….. I talk with other people at work 5 days a week, I talk to my hobby buddies on weekends. Now…… why did I marry him in the first place? He thinks my hobbies are boyish, I think computer games are pathetic!”

J, (age 25) on her husband of 2 years. She’s into three types of outdoor sports.

Me: So, are you gonna cut down on your hobbies?
J: No way! But he’s already asking for a baby.
Me: That’ll be a check mate! Lest you can afford a maid.
J: Nnnnnope.

“Yeaahh, my boyfriend too. If he wants to go out, he just wants to be with his guy friends. But when he’s with me, he wants no one else around, if there is, he became a complete social retard! If only he’s just a little bit more accommodating.”

Ms. S (age 31), tired of looking for a new one but is one hot babe.

Will someone continue Kinsey’s Research.
There are many types of relationship from psychoanalysis point of view. Namely: Traditional Patriarchal (women weaker, controlled by husband), Traditional Matriarchal (men is regarded as little boys who need to be guided by stronger women), blaa blaaa, but the right one is the Grown-up Relationship defined as:
Issues about power and control seldom assume much importance for either partner. A peaceful relationship where both partners have the ability to deal with conflict in fair and moderate ways. Both are comfortable with developing strong personal bonds, but, at the same time, both allow each other room to maintain their individuality. The idea is to develop closer intimacy at times, while maintaining strong individuality at other times.

With so many indulgence out there and chances to find an almost compatible partner is average, would maintaining strong individuality means it’s ok to keep a platonic friend (since girls do not get the same service as men in spas)? in order to keep ourselves loyal!!!

See, women flicks over their disloyal man. Men flicks over their woman just having a male best friend who by very little chance they would have sex with.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer