Wednesday, March 24, 2010



I hate browsing around the malls unless it is the biweekly grocery indulgence.

What a bliss that there's more and more reason to explore other places. Places that put us so so close to nature - toddlers friendly places.

Love the fuzzy feeling of seeing Amer making his little house out of our big pillows yet sometimes he pretends he sits in a 'lori minyak'.... "viuuummm! viuummm!"

I wish I could transform myself into a little girl to just fit perfectly into his world.

I'm so thankful to Play House Disney Channel, there's Word World, there's Tigger and Pooh, Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse.... they taught Amer in so many interesting ways, which in turn taught me and his papa.

He's still never violent, yet... always cracking into laughters.

There was a few times, I caught him pretending to go to corners of the doors and nooks of the house and in the motion of picking something up, and continue picking. And then he comes to me and hand 'those' things to me. When I asked him what they were, he sometimes says 'Stobeyee (strawberry) mama!' Ohhhh how much I envy his imaginations, he must be thinking that he's in Pooh's world, running his naked feet on the grass freely, picking fruits and catching butterflies.

Finally, we got to bring him over to Cameron Highlands. It was my first time there too.

He puked and barfed his way up when we started the bends up. Luckily he doesn't get moody.

It's ok, we'll keep wiping his puke off no matter how many times, as long as we get to see his fixation towards big wide fields and colourful flowers.

Meals were very rewarding to me, if it was Thailand, I would wait to see how many different types of Tom Yams they would serve, if it was Indonesia, I would wait to see how many types of delicious sambals they would make.

Here, I bet the hotels are never short of fresh veges and fruits, after all, they don't have to go through middle sellers, they are just outside their hotels. What I imagined about their fried rice and lauk is right!

They don't fail to serve all kinds of bubur, like bubur ubi keledek, strawberry jams on scones in the morning, fried rice full of fresh corn and carrots, fat fresh mushrooms in their carbonara soup... woowwhhhhhh!!!!

It was a great weekend, tho I want everyday to be like this. I hope that day will come soon.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer