Monday, March 08, 2010

Lotsa Luv Baybe!



For old times sakes, I pre planned what I should look like for attending his concert.
Reminiscing the good years of tea dance, Modestos, Unos, Brannigans and making ssssuree the clothes are not worn twice.

Got myself a small little black dress which I miss squeezing my butt into. Snake skin stilletos, Givenchy EDT, extra extra mascara. Who knows if I could get a close up on him, gambar wajib ambiiiikkkk!!!!

I was not at all expecting a showmanship laden concert... looking at his shy persona. More like there could just be songs rendered with his guitars. I'd cut a finger if he doesn't sing at least one unplugged number.

Much to our surprise. He was funny, sharing what it was like to get to stardom and how he cheated his way out to be able to meet Jackson 5 by impersonating to be a teacher in his own school through a phone call to the Jackson's PR.

We breathed in his classy medleys; that includes...

Can We Talk - Tevin Campbell
I wanna rock with you - Bobby Brown
Every TIme I Close My Eyes - Babyface
FOr the Cool in You - LL Cool J
My, My, My - Johnny Gill
I'll make love to you - Boyz II Men
A Song for Mama - Boyz II Men
Ready Or Not
Don't Be Cruel - Bobby Brown
Every Little Step I Take - Bobby Brown

Eegaddd!!! That got our hormones circulating right to end of all our senses.

Who would have imagined that one composer can save an event from humongous costs of collaborating so many big starts to line up those songs in one and half hour?

He sang it just as good!

"I've had the privilege of working in the studio for hours and hours with Michael Jackson. I must say that we are lucky to live in his era.... when little kids are still amazed with his moonwalk and sing his songs. I must assure you, his cause are real, they are really from his heart."

Then he rendered 'Gone Too Soon' in tribute to MJ.

Nope, didn't take any pictures at all. Everything's recorded in my head and in here.

Thank goodness there is KL Convention Centre, those who think tanked his tour, husb and Ash who both enjoyed the evening just as much.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer