Friday, May 19, 2006

He Foretells!

So much has happened. So much happiness, unuttered thoughts, ups and downs, my more actions & less talk, diligently listening, diligently trying, at times misunderstood intentions – the easiest thing to happen as I am just too lazy to explain my depths; not towards the blind hearted, everything is in such speedy pace, everything.

Character analysing is the most amusing thing, at the same time can be draining to the core.

I miss my corner, I miss my bubble; rolling in bed, ponder, reading the toiletry bottles in the bathroom and don’t end up bathing at all, flip old magazines, to the wet market alone and cook one or two silly dishes, curled on the sofa and watch the family and cats dilly dally, increase the shoe collection, write.

Guess the only time I have to be able to listen to myself is when I’m in my car – one hour to and one hour back.

The one I adored so much who had passed on burnt me so many CDs. Those I never bothered to listen while he was still around, when life was even much more handful and heedful. I played other CDs and they never failed to lift me up, with the right words, on the right time.

There’s one more that I haven’t played which was kept in the CD sleeve for two years! – one more.

"That's The Way It Is"
I can read your mind and I know your story
I see what you're going through
It's an uphill climb, and I'm feeling sorry
But I know it will come to you

Don't surrender 'cause you can win
In this thing called love
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it

And that's the way it is

When you question me for a simple answer
I don't know what to say, no
But it's plain to see, if you stick together
You're gonna find a way, yeah
So don't surrender 'cause you can win

In this thing called love
(Chorus)
When life is empty with no tomorrow
And loneliness starts to call

Baby, don't worry, forget your sorrow'
Cause love's gonna conquer it all, all

(Chorus x 2)

That's the way it is, That's the way it is, babe

Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is.

How do you knowwwwww you special thing??? I am now lifted to go on with this journey I know is worthwhile. I guess I felt the way I feel because it dawns upon me that selfishness is creeping in. Thank you - you….!

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer