Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bronchitis Maximus

I have been coughing as loud and as spasmic as a sick wolf for the past 10 days..... awwhhh... such limited things that can be done during those days.

As soon as this is over, I am going to:

Be able to carry my cats and pat their stomach again without scaring them with my "loud barks".


Wipe and wipe and wipe the dusts in my room, my car, my office and by the way yell at everyone else to do the same.

Down cold fizzy McDonald's Coke (McD's seem to have higher level of CO2 - kow!)

Eat as much sambal as I can (slurp the 'air asam' for ikan bakar by the tablespoons) and it's not going to make me sneeze my way into a seizure.

Sing my heart out at the karaoke. I'm gonna look for Aishah's numbers this time, trash my throat by singing Celine Dion's number, then try singing "Walking in Memphis - Marc Cohn", "I feel the earth move - Martika", "I wanna be with you - Mandy Moore", "Holla Back Girl - Gwen Stefani" and theeennnnn try those numbers by currently hot Indonesian bands.

Dance my head out on a Mumbo Jumbo night (been a homebody for the past 1/2 year... whyyy????) and not worry about the smoke machine.

After which......

I will probably fall sick all over again!

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer