Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mr and Mrs Reeves, the Immortal Couple.

Sigh! This is such a blogger's trait, reiterating what's already on the news.

I still remember watching Superman II in Pawagam Ria, late dad brought me to see it.
I was only in Std 2 but fell in love with a superstar. I had the photo of the movie newspaper ads cut out nicely and placed under my pillow. Heh heh heh you surely think this is so corny.

Yeap, yeap, yeap, it sure is the reason I get this fetish for men in glasses (not men who wears their underwear over their spandex eih!)

Least that I expected to also be inspired by his Superwoman; Dana Reeves passed away due to lung cancer.

I can't help smiling though, thinking that it took only 10 months for the couple to be together again in a place where pain do not exist.

This makes me remember what a dearest one said, "Men can never live without their other half. When the wife dies, their will to go on will usually deteriorate."

No wonder men needs to quickly find another companion and women usually choose to remain single. For late Dana, I don't know how anyone could contract lung cancer if they do not smoke. Could it be that because they are so close that her soul had prepared itself; perhaps to just to make sure she lived long enough to settle the unsettled after his death?

Eventhough the couple is no longer around, they left a legend for others to remember and a Foundation that already benefits the world that earns them great deeds even after they have passed on.
What a thing to reflect on this International Women's Day.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer