Monday, January 23, 2006

Cakap-cakap Kosong.

Although my entry now comes in after long intervals, I do get withdrawal symptoms..... I surprise myself!

Been paying internet bills tapi tak dapat pakai PC because the network card 'kaput'ed. The TM people are now very canggih, they'd teach you to troubleshoot from home to find out if your ADSL modem really needs to be exchanged with a new one. Terhantuk-hantuk kepala bukak switch tu kabel ni bawah meja thinking I could fix it quickly, tengok-tengok kena spend duit lagi. Arrgghhh!!!!

No, I can't think straight in the office to get it done.

So much happened since New Year... hopefully cuti CNY after I came back from my trip, the PC is all perfect again.

****

DISCOVERIES (+ my carefree judgments) WHILE I CAN'T BLOG AND SPENT TIME READING OTHERS INSTEAD.

1. Adoring wongahbeng.blogspot.com
I think the writer is a female who in contrary, speaks and writes perfect English.

2. Always get tickled by theyogainstructordiaries
I get to relive some of me in her when I was much younger. Kalaulah aku dapat cuci rambut, buat yoga and pakai mekap macam you, habis suma artis artis tak leh carik makan taaauuu. Anyways, hoping for some of her energy to infect me.

3. Angelina Jolie and Brad's progress is just oh so inspiring.
I couldn't stop going "Oh my Gaawwddd! Oh my Gaawwddd!!" I think they love and enjoyment over each others social and welfare interest are real. Angelina said she wants to have a rainbow family, where she'd have children of all races and religion, if possible 7 of them. What else could portray more selflessness about her? And then she gets nurtured with the most sexy looking touche and delicious dimpled man pulak....hadooiihhh sungguh terharu dan kagum saya melihatnya.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer