Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How Far Would You Take Your Chances?

I have an admittedly insane idea, but if I don't ask you this, it's just....
It's gonna haunt me the rest of my life.

What?

I want to keep talking to you.
I have no idea what your situation is...
but I feel like we have some kind of connection. Right?

Yeah, me too.

Great! Listen, here's the deal. This is what we should do.
Get off with me here in Vienna and come check out the Town.

What? (chuckled)

Come on. It'll be fun.

What would we do?

I don't know. All I know is I have to catch an Austrian Airlines flight...
I don't have much money for a hotel... so I was just gonna walk around, and it'd be more fun if you came with me.

And if I turn out to be some kind of psycho, you just get on the next train!
All right. Think of it like this. Jump ahead 10, 20 years, okay? And you're married.

Only your marriage doesn't have the same energy that it used to have.
You start to blame your husband. You think about all those guys you've met in your life...
and what might have happened if you'd picked up with one of them. I'm one of those guys.
So think of this as time travel.... from then till now to find out what you've been missing out on.

what this really could be is a gigantic favour to you and your future husband to find out that you're not missing out on anything.

I am just as big a loser as he is, totally unmotivated, boring.
And you made the right choice, and you're happy.

Let me get my bag.
What's your name?

Jesse. Your's?

Celine.



Now, finally, the picture is complete once you watch Before Sunrise before Before Sunset.

*****************
What is life without twisted things. As politically incorrect as I may sound, I just wish people are more courageous and adventureous when it comes to bringing yourself in proximity to someone that sparks chemistry.... no matter what our own situation is and do it no matter what it takes.

I've been in a loooong relationship and I've had my inbetweens. I looked back and I know I have regretted absolutely nothing. Been happy just getting 4-5 hours of sleep a day just to stretch stuff really thin in my effort to see everything, everyone, from many different angles. Maybe it is easier for me to do this as I am not married.

Jesse (Before Sunrise) would have just walked out of the train and wondered into nothingness if he hadn't walk back to Celine and seize the day just to find out why they have met.

Ain't trying to advocate disloyalty. But... what is more divine than getting at least a chance to be in proximity to a sign of hope?!

People say, "Ajal dan Jodoh di tangan Tuhan." Hey! Wake up! "Men needs to choose, not to just accept his destiny". The reason why God gave us intelligence is to differentiate the human from the animals. Do not misunderstood "Jodoh di tangan Tuhan", to mean we don't need to work on finding the last piece of the puzzle. And believe in the power of prayers and see what it is is in His hands.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer