Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Hunch (cont'ed)

My sleeps are hardly intervened by nightmares and dreams. I guess that's why when I get one, I'll usually remember the storyline quite clearly.
Of all the dreams, there was one that was life changing. It was on the 31st December 2002. The days before I was thinking hard of how I could reinvent myself, improve this and that before I get a year older. In my mind, I was with the same company since I graduated and suddenly there's this feeling where I don't feel that I've contributed enough towards the society in any way at all. I felt useless when I know I can do more. What kinda challenges do I need to get myself into then? Get married? Get a new job? Get extra job? Self funded projects, and see if it's profitable? Whatever, as long as I don't have to do the same thing the same way year after year.
Back to that dream I had on the 31st December, 2002. It was the first time I was clueless on what I should do the year after, there's absolutely no plans and that freaked me out.
It was a dialogueless dream, everything was in pastel, the floor was carpetless, there's a sofa overlooking a wide glass panel overlooking an indoor garden. I saw myself walking near the sofa and suddenly I fell without tripping on anything. My body was facing upwards in normal lying down position and I saw my spirit rose staring calmly at everyone who's wondering why I have gone lifeless, they looked sad but they were calm.
During the moment my spirit moved outwards, the feeling was completely serene, peaceful, quiet, fresh, rejuvenated, free! And 'I' sat myself on the sofa by the window and stared at the garden while my family moved the body elsewhere. I could 'hear' myself smiling all the while.
As soon as I woke up, I felt so good, completely recharged.. and happy. I thought it's not that bad at all being dead, is that strange? My uncle, who loves to read mystical stuff told me that my dream has a good meaning. He said that I will really experience a life changing moment in the year after. Deep in my heart, I thought, I don't need to go through any physical event to feel that way, it has already changed me in a certain spiritual way. I suddenly have the courage to do more risky things (which I shall not elaborate). I did not write down a wishlist this time, my wishes were few thus easily remembered.
..to be continued.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer