Friday, March 04, 2005

The Hunch

Tis an inbuilt human intelligence. You know... when you are so close to someone that the waves you emit starts to jive with the other.. you'll just develop that sort of clairvoyance. Like the way twin sisters feel each other's emotions and foresee what may come next... the 9 months duration of being together in the womb had probably seal the synch of the two soul waves.

'Sixth sense' or psychic senses is rather over rated coz that can happen to people who don't even have any connection between one and another.

People say, if we dream of losing our tooth, one of our family members is either about or already passed away. I heard those things since I was little. I dreamt about it and right the day after, the news arrives. Is it the same with people of other ethnics?

People say, if we dream of directly witnessing somebody's death, that person is actually suffering mental exhaustion and in need of your help. And yes, it happens to me towards my sister and vice versa. It happens often when she's studying for her exams, when I suffered badly because of love once upon a time, the kind of death she saw of me in her nightmares was horrendous, yet very insightful.

The way minds and souls send messages to each other is indeed very fascinating.
to be continued.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer