Friday, March 18, 2005

Have a Soul Whetting Birthday!

iJun, if you love Michael Buble, you'll love her, the melodic and stylistic voiced, Renee Olstead. She's only 15 years old, groomed by David Foster, the one who groomed Buble and Celine Dion.

And damn, it's only 9.99 pounds per CD over at your place. I dedicate her song titled You Is You or Is You Ain't My Baby. Unlike the way she sings her other songs, this she may have purposely sang so cheekily yet raise it well with sophistication.

Go on! Listen to it in the shop and you'll pick it up instantly. Imagine leather sofas, quietness, dimmed red lights, me, wooden fixtures and floors, well cooled room with that CD being played. Emmmmmmm..... makes me remember how Celine in 'Before Sunset' wiggled herself (no I'm not one of them lesbos!) when she sang at her place.

Or, pick up Jazz in the City and listen to how they made those songs theirs, sorry I can't seem to find the album on Amazon.com, Alison Monyet has gotten up to such a majestic level. Poncho, can you believe that's Cyndi Lauper's voice if you hadn't read the list?

You'll get to hear people like Kelly Rowland, Mandy Moore and Sinead O'Connor render Jazz, simply a great buy people! I'll be heading to Ikano's Red Box this weekend.

Have a good birthday weekend both of ya!

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer