Monday, May 02, 2005

Better Grip on it this Time?

It's been a month of what's supposedly a break for good. Well, like what a certain blogger said, "One sometimes need to take a break to reassess oneself and his purpose."

It is much more convenient not to have to run a weblog. I don't have to worry if I might've ignored any commentators for too long, or had a long interval between postings, or not visiting commentators weblog to inturn remember their characteristics and 'perjuangan'.

But after just a short while, I realised I missed one thing though, I missed 'hidup bermasyarakat' (being nearer to the society at 'larg-er'). Only through this means that that chances can be stretched or rather maximised. Rock climbing, swimming, reading, watch movies etc are things I do for myself. I don't want to keep worrying if I have contributed towards people around me or have I been lazy.

Perhaps this time I will plan things better so I won't feel as if the blog owns me instead.

I fear if I may have been sleeping too much, if I do things that wasted my time. I fear not getting the chance to know great minds and sorry minds out there. We're here for only awhile, perhaps blogging will give me all that.... at no tangible costs and make it seem as if I've got 30 hours in a day.

So.... this is my third generation weblog. It comes with a sublog called 'Mainetalities'. Most of the time, my (probably uncool) thoughts for my entries are long winded, they are really not suitable for us 5 day/week occupied people. I contemplated putting them up. Heck... now, I don't care if no one reads it. My deepest curiosity are now all stored in Mainetalities, at least, they are. Perhaps people of all spiritual backgrounds could offer their opinions there or enhance those things I have been collecting.

M. Ideas comes with a co-blogger too, he's none other than Ponchorello (phhhewwwiiiiittt!). He said he'd provide entries in a different 'language'. Let's just see what it is later.

M. Ideas also comes with someone I'd like to introduce to y'all, Dr. Omar Chaalal from Algeria, North Africa (clap! clap! clap!). If you have followed my M. Ideas since last year, you may have read 'New Age Noah's Ark' entry which described his thoughtful invention. God is great, half a year after I wrote about it, he found me through YM. I discovered that this eccentric man has a quirky style of writing. Like me, English is not his best language, but gosh..... the humour still works wonders in his environmental write ups.
To those who have been so supportive. My heartfelt thank you. I'm back with you.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer