Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Final Cut.

Speaking about learning.... I have learnt my lesson. Blogging world has a mind of its own which we have to conform to, it is not as free as we wish it could be. Or perhaps.... Malaysians are still largely a very sensitive bunch of people (pardon me there).

In this blog, I have tried my best to share what I know and just discovered, they are so miniscule compared to what even a 14 year old can tell you. That's in order to fish for something more on the subjects I forwarded and to discover if my opinions may be wrong. I envy but love ppl like Pok Ku, Awang Goneng, Poncho, Fazu etc for their surety in telling what they're telling. They educate effortlessly and sincerely.

Hmmm... I have done a hell lot of flirting. One usually fear of getting backfired by fun and love that you share in real life. Ironically, a small cut can make you bleed to death in here. I had my experience of running around in a stranger's place to find an internet cafe and pay RM10 for 10 minutes when I received a call about a smelly comment.
Anyways, the main reason of this final post is because this blog is starting to rule me. It's becoming a pain to my boss's eyes :) I told myself not to stray farther but I keep bumping onto an interesting blog every week. I get an urge to write about everything too. So yeahh.. I need to get a grip of myself.
I'd like to convey my thanks to Fade and iJun, such accommodating souls you guys are, you know I'm harmless.

Perhaps it's safer to face real people so we can appreciate and embrace each other's thoughts better.


"The most beautiful people we have known are those who
have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

Dr. Elisabeth Kubler Ross.



Thank you each and everyone of you. You all did change my life in such a pretty way.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer