Monday, March 28, 2005

The Geniuses in Showbiz's Twists.

Malaysia heard about Aznil Nawawi's recent win for Most Popular TV Host Award 2004 held by Berita Harian.
In Hollywood, the creme of the crops in showbiz are mostly intelligent people; intelligent about what the social environment and the world want from them. They in turn do laborious things to give what they think their audience should get.

Aznil, is one hellufanintelligent guy. He morphed from the Wan Kamaruddin ("apake jadah" guy) of Edisi Siasat, NTV 7 image he had about 10 years ago to a flamboyant yet still slim shouldered jovial figure today. Many said he's gay although used to be married and has two kids. Mahathir Lokman baru la iye.

Many saw the way he treats men up the stage, there's nothing feminine about him. When he treats the women up the stage...well, well, he's got control! He could flirt, he gives respect just like any normal men out there would behave, poke fun towards the VIP guests. The part 'being in control' though... he could be better than most successful blokes I know.

He knows his market audience well; behind his fingertips. I doubt there'll be two of him. I witnessed how he controlled a crowd of 15,000 in a stadium before for a live show, from the teenagers to old folks and all walks of life, so effortlessly.

**********

"Not only has he blessed us with his beautiful voice but he has also written so many wonderful songs that have chilled (those chills that run up and down your spine – female fans understand!) and thrilled millions over the years."

Why of course! Listen to Endless Love and anyone would agree. Listen to happy tunes like "The Best Things In Life Are Free" which he wrote together with Janet Jackson, BBD and Ralph Tresvant, how it could mend your Monday blues right away.

He sings of love, longing, and loss with such intense passion that it’ll leave you feeling like you’re the one that he’s singing about!

Could anyone else pull these kinda lyrics and still be idolised?

Excerpt from: If I was the One.
I see the way he treats you
I feel the tears you cry
And it makes me sad, and it makes me mad
There's nothin' I can do baby
Cause your lover is MY BEST FRIEND
And I guess that's where the story ends.

Excerpt from: I'd Rather
And so I left the one at home to be alone
And I tried to find out this one thing is true
That I'm nothing without you
I know better now that I have a change of heart
I'd rather have bad times with you
than good times with someone else

(Geez, he addressed the wife as 'someone else' in there!)

You can still listen to it while making love and the lyrics won't stop you from hitting your climax.
*****

I guess it's all because by all means and talent, they can.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer