Sunday, October 24, 2004

Daulat di sebalik Aksimu

Sultan Selangor didn't just carry out something to answer my cry to save the fireflies. My recent entry titled 'Publicize Guidelines when Awarding Datukship to Artistes' answered on a more across the board approach. I hope the Royal Website on Datukship conferred by himself and his late Ayahanda will be further used as a template or sample for the rest of the Sultans to follow. I am proud that again, it takes him to start something in order for the rest to wake up and follow. Continue leading the way!
The Sultan has never left any comments in my blog but instead made his actions published, Yang Mulia Tuanku I'm very touched! I wonder if my hint to get to know his son was heard too.
I'm also getting sick of my job, are you interested in getting a second PA (professional advisor)?
Ampun Tuanku Beribu-ribu Ampun.

(Hoping to be the first female Temenggung).









referer referrer referers referrers http_referer