Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Sheeaaatt! Amir Muhammad wrote back to me.

I am a show off (although some of you don't fancy his writings or don't even know who he is), but I have to put this up although I wish I know how to post the actual yahoo mail page in here so ppl won't think I wrote it myself.

His email is in response to my reply to fooji regarding the comment he left regarding PGL.

I envy his life (Amir's) and his flair for writing, how he laces them with crazy twists. Put him in a coffee shop with TV Smith, the conversation would be awesome, they go over the limits to embrace the society. It's great to be paid to be a thinker, a job that hardly has anyone breathing under one's neck.

Idea: Collected articles of theirs should be booked and sold just like Lat's work for NST. It'll make them and those who carry this out for em good source of passive income. Ehm! If it happens, pls deposit some into my accounts thank you, RM5k pun cukup. TV Smith, if you read this do it, some wants to read your stuff by their bedside or by the beach during holidays, not just infront of the PC.

Now, I wonder if Tiara herself read this (must push my luck laaa).. she'll be thinking "Damn just write about my movie not my private life will you!"
Sorry, I like you very much and this is how I put myself in a 'kedai kopi' conversation where I just say anything without thinking twice.

******
LETTER FROM AMIR MUHAMMAD TO ME, ME, MEEEEEeeeeeEEE!!!

Dear Marini,

Hello! Apa habaq?

Waduh, thank you for your kind
words. But ...

You mentioned in your blog that I was "NOT impressed" by
PGL. I was wondering where you got this idea. I like the movie just fine (although I do have some problems with it). I'd just rather not do a review because the director is a friend of mine and I'd read so many drafts of the script that I can no longer view the film objectively. But I will be writing something about the film later on, more from a sociological angle lah...

Anyways, if you are free October 30 come to my own movie premiere!

http://www.doghouse73pictures.com/tokyo_page

Till then, happy writing.

regards,
amir.

So guys, look out for two things, his review on PGL and the dog thing.

Now, should I write something provocative about Tom Cruise after watching Collateral.... eeeiiihh he's so available now maaan!

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer