Sunday, October 17, 2004

Fasting against sexy thang.

The one thing I will miss during puasa month is my short session on Sundays at TTDI park exercising to many remixed Malay songs (Gosh! The exercise instructor has so much passion for Siti Nurhaliza, even sad songs are bhangra-ed by him). Although it's just for 45 minutes not including jogging around three times before I get my teh ais and nasi lemak, it consumes me like hell. It's the one session I get to feel and breathe the Taman Tun around me.

Watching three Oprah shows after Sahur is quite fulfilling, it's more fulfilling if I have a jetplane to fly me there to physically watch her shows. Geeezzz, she gets to put the rarest species on her stage: The Sexiest Chef in the World, The Sexiest Male Interior Designer in the World, The Sexiest Male Models that got the audience jump and wiggle out of so much excitement. It's rare to see good looking men who are also successful and very passionate in what they do, I mean they really make use of their hands and legs when doing things and really break so much sweat. Oooooooooh! Embrace the gift!

Good looking men here become successful usually through the shortest route; passed down by daddy and you just need to sit in your leather chair and driven around in the Brabus or Beemer or whatever. The day daddy passes on, everything is yours. How empty it is to have premature decision makers who's minds are busier in deciding which branded stuff they should own everytime the salary comes in and which pretty lass should decorate the side seat. I'm stereotyping because I've seen or read about too many of 'em. Especially those of my own race, saaaaad to say.

Let's see, the best male chef in M'sia is definitely not sexy, he's more feminine than me as I don't even own a pair of stilletos. The best male TV newscaster is so pretty (Aznil), even my aunties don't yap as much as he does. The sexiest minister (probably throughout M'sian history), ousted, when the first two mentioned above are more likely to be the.... ehm!!. The sexiest male singer (M.Nasir)... okay luckily we have someone. The sexiest male actor, puhleease, Rosyam Noor is not sexy, Jalaluddin Hassan?? Geeet outta here! There's no sexiest male model here, I really really don't think so. Okaayh, maybe good looking men are just hardly born in M'sia.

Listening to: Through the Barricades - Spandau Ballet




referer referrer referers referrers http_referer