Friday, November 12, 2004

Puasa kan berakhir pergi, Raya kan berkunjung tiba

Alright, it's 4:30am now, another 1 hour and my family's off to balik kampung. We heard from our uncle who left today that the jam was so bad, he ended reaching the destination at 7pm instead of the usual 4pm.

The raya packs are ready, this time no more loose change, that's the thing that will make you wanna throw money around. This time, I really may come back with zero cash, too many unforeseen stuff were overlooked. So one week of 'makan biskut and maggie' maybe. Bought three sets of Vietnam Coffee Powder and strainer from Charms/ One U for my uncles. I hope that they don't have the same set at home coz I'm planning to prepare it for them myself.

I don't know what it is like over there, we have a PC with internet connections, but to sit infront of it and get something done.. I don't think so... at least sites like Fade's and Alphademon's, I have to ban myself temporarily from getting in.

I will surely suffer from withdrawal syptoms if I can't blog while I'm there. I caaannot believe I'm saying this but yeaahh... right now, it's already strange not having Lisa and Fakey around. Maybe after four days I'll start to shiver, then my whole body will start to itch and the doctor will have to prescribe a new notebook, wi-fi card and wireless connections for my grandma's place.

Before I fall asleep, my wish to Point44 and Is's Girl, My Name if Fake and N, Izuan, Jie, Lisa and family, Roadie, Flower Girl, Shin Shin, Shan, Beruk and Zuli, Fazu (whereee are you?), Zainframe, Fade, Ngising, Chaerul Salleh, or anybuddy who knew me through this means. I will miss you all although I will be enjoying myself.

Please be alert while you're driving!!.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Silap tutur bicara, harap dimaafkan.
Jumpa lagi Sabtu hadapan.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer