Sunday, October 24, 2004

Larger than Life Characters.

In a span of one week after I discovered the weblog, Cyclist in Pink (no link here, I shall leave the group as it is), I have discovered something amazing, the writers with fantastic flow and seamless writing style behind their spanking English blog brand are really my race (I thought you were all Mat Salleh!). I've really been in a nutshell, I thought only those in PPS are Malaysian bloggers, there are thousands of people who actually do not require broadcasting their entries through PPS.

My recent weeks was so coloured by the characters with witty comments called Lisa, Berukboy, Izuan, Fade0, Yam, Hyelbaine.. and others. My Name is Fake just started his blog, I guess as a result of all the positive vibrations he's been getting, I'm your cheerleader! Eh Fake, the restaurant I meant is not Alberto, it is Gusto! By the way, Deutche Gasthaus 2 (Cuban n sth) just opened in Rahim Kajai.

I have just discovered too, my favourite commentator in Aizuddin's blog, Akutakreticakapomputeh also just started one. It's an all Bahasa Kelakar blog, I felt like I'm in a real kedai kopi reading his.
Encik Basikal, I publicly request for you to continue writing today!. Jangan nak mengada-ngada.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer