Monday, November 08, 2004

Picture Quiz - 1

Walked around Giant and Jusco to hunt for O'mochi and one kebaya top for one LAST time.
Two things that made me give up only after 1/2 an hour of browsing:
Kebaya top priced at a minimum of RM550 (the last time I spent this kind of money was when MNG first opened, if I add all the dry cleaning costs 4 years later, I could own at least a decent piece of ... what..Tissot by now?! So much for trying too hard to be so uppety).
And why oh why for the past years, I only get sick on weekends? :I
At least I'm not as dramatic as this fella (see Sick of Myself being Sick. Warning for those who are fasting, laden with nekid pix) when it comes to suffering the flu! He makes it sounds as if it's some kind of a terminal disease, hillarious bugger!


I came across this thing which two year's back became the sahur time quiz at a friend's place. I still don't understand why, Malaysians especially, would find a need to own one.
Am not completely empty handed for Raya. Picked up one Kurung Kedah and one (my first ever) Kebaya Kota Bharu, dunno how I'd recycle them for 6 days! Aaannd, yeah, a pair of this kickass Wiretap Oakley shades to replace my four year old Romeo Gigli. Unlike having an expensive kebaya top only to be worn once or twice a year. This I will surely have on my face everyday (geeeez, why do I still sound like I'm hiding my guilt. Expenses to be the family's Santa Rina for Raya is already triple the amount, ok whaaat?!).

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer