Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Far From What Some Things Used to be.



Berjoj (our little son), rolled away from his cot and got the two little bantal peluk that acts as the fort out of the way. Thank God he didn't fall off the bed. Heiiiggghhhhh.


My sister wrote about how much she had changed in the past 8 months.


I looked at my blog, and I know--there's so much that had changed.


I still think about the environment, recycle everything I could, refuse to accept the shop's plastic bags (yet still uses disposable diapers 24/7!)


Night outs are not considered clubbing, they are quests to be in various places once in awhile (yet comes back between 10 and 12 midnight instead of the usual 5am).


I don't window shop at all anymore. Like a hawke, I'll browse within safe radius to be able to jatt back to my nest if I felt insecure, the baby might miss me.


Shoes? There's jcpenney.com.my now. Handbags? The little sister will help to take care of it by buying whatever that can last me another 5 years from UK where leatherware are cheapy cheap yet nice. I haven't fixed the broken heel of one of my favourite stillets. Baby stuff, yessssssss the things we all would browse through for hours.


Home cooked breakfast and dinner everyday except if we want a variety on weekends.


I don't work out anymore. Not AT ALL. The little tot worked me out to the core.


Only able to read one whole newspaper in the weekends.


Sleep and cuddle is more important than sex.


I have worked out a life schedule, as organized as any woman can be, and it kept changing, it should be, as we should review it and change it and review it and change it again--and again.


So.... next year, try to conceive another little tot for Zach to discharge half his energy onto.


The year after is when I will try to enrol in a dance class and drag hubs to finally learn Salsa. Keep long tresses. Travel, cook and read a lllllllot more. Of course, a total make over.

It's 10pm, it's time to put the two to sleep now.





referer referrer referers referrers http_referer