Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Semangat Kepahlawanan yang Semakin Hilang

Mummy: Uncle kena parang in front of kedai Azlinah last weekend

Me: ??????? *my heart was palpitating

Mummy: He suspected the Beemer infront of him was being stolen, so he went and masuk campur, pegi pukul orang tu. He wants me to tell you to becareful. I don't think you should drive around with just Amer and Bibik in the car, not around here.

_______________________

Me: Uncle, where are you? Are you ok?

Uncle: I'm okaaaaayyy. *His selamba tone as usual.

Me: Are you hospitalised?

Uncle: Tak ada apa apa laaa.

Me: You mean they parang you and you are okay? Beemer which model?

Uncle: Brand new 5 series. Two guys with parang just sandwiched the driver to take over the steering wheel, they are smart as the car was also sandwiched by two cars back and front. My car was behind his.

.... I was trying to see if my 'Kekebalan' is still there. So I approached the snatcher, bang his head on the steering a few times, he came out, hit his parang on me.

Me: Uncle whyyyyy.......

Uncle: Uncle cover muka aje dengan tangan. Dia cuba tetak sampai bunyi, 'tak, tak, tak, tak!' The other guy took over the steering wheel and banged front and back cars. My car's bonet hancur.

Me: YOUR HANDSSSSSS?????????????
*In my mind, I'm picturing those all casted in cement already.

Uncle: Datang la tengok.
*He started laughing as cocky as always. In our family, he's the most gregarious, funny and love to drive us around for little food adventures and that made him the closest to all his nephews and nieces.

_______________________

I only saw many small marks on both forearms as if he got bitten by an angry cat.

Me: Parang dia tumpul gila ke? Uncle lain kali boleh tak kalau tak masuk campur benda benda macam niiiiii!!!

Uncle: Uncle kebaaaaallll!!!! *he was grinning.

Uncle: Any penyamun knows la Mainey, kalau nak curi kereta pergi TTDI, sini orang akan surrender aje and leave everything to insurance. Kita semua orang yang lawan dengan intellectual strength, tak ada jiwa pahlawan, tak ada semangat tolong-menolong, kena samun jerit la sorang-sorang. This is the best playground for car thieves, takda challenge langsung for them. *He smiled

I knew he had a great time pukul orang, so old yet still so hot blooded, konon macam orang muda.

I need a gun. That's how I will fight.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer