Thursday, July 03, 2008

Zacreigh is now 6 mths old.



Aunty Lina,

I know you are somewhere in Paris now. Mummy is worried that you haven’t called in ages.

I am six months old now. I just recovered from quite a bad bout of purging. My butt was all red and it is difficult for me to run on my walker with that feeling. Mummy kept putting her nose in my diaper until she knows that my stools are no longer watery. I know… eeuugghhhhhhh!!!

Yeah, mummy already put me on the walker when I was 5 mths old. I’m bored of laying down and playing with all that silly things in my play gym.

They just installed a gate at the kitchen door. Can you please tell mummy to take the gate off. How am I supposed to teach Bibik how to make my porridge right?

I have already started eating porridge and soft cereal at the age of 5 mths. Luckily mummy noticed how I drool to the smell of their dinner every night.

I love to see all my big friends playing in the evening around the swimming pool, but there’s always mosquitoes biting my legs and forearms, I know mummy is going to ban Bibik from allowing me to watch them play.

You should try to call mummy back ok.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer