Thursday, August 28, 2008

Amma nowa Bed'arooma Taukey!


Terence was in the US. Thanks to some fucked up postal ruling here, Malaysia cannot order anything other than CDs and books from amazon.com
I wanted hundreds of things from there.

He ordered it, it took only 3 days to arrive. Unpack it, the screws, bolts and nuts are packed in his luggage, the bulky stuff came back via DHL. The actual price for it is just RM150 plus DHL fee RM350 in total. It's worth it for something so unlike Ikea's compressed wood, it's solid birch.

When we installed it, I got the shock of my life to see that it was actually made in China. It went bloody half the globe and all that trouble. If I start out Titiwangsa.com as opposed to amazon.com i will be a millionaire won't I?

And cuba cerita sikit, kenapa benda simple macam ni pun susah sangat for Malaysian nak buat?

Enuf about that. I can now feed the baby at night, sembang about political stuff with hubs, kutuk other ppl's blogs, update my own blog, play Munaf Ahmad's zikirs to Berjoj, surf for new baby food recipes, in future teach him flash cards aaaaaall at once.


Now it's worth RM119 paid to Maxis every month.

Terence, to say thanks is an understatement. There's a big difference between a help and a favour. You're a gem.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer