Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Brand New Life.


That's the strangest thing.... I insist that blogging has got nothing to do with filling up a certain vacuum in my life. It is all about other people, not me.

There's waking up in the morning and attend the husband and the cat. Then, there's coming back and long chats with him.. dinner, bed, chats, read, xxx, sleep. Weekends.... so many people to attend to.. now that we share two families. It's nice to have so many nephews and nieces and you're suddenly on so many kinds of invitations. I'm trying to catch up.... I wish I've got 36 hours in a day. But I've received so much from God I don't know where to begin my kesyukuran.

There's so many stories in the back log which I want to share with the silent cyberspace.... they're still there waiting to be refined, waiting to be perfectly said. I am not willing to let go of this..... it is the window I met the things which would've been impossible.

I met so many interesting people in the process of my wedding preparation.

So, maybe there'll be some different stories to tell from now on along with my old style of junks.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer