Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Prelude to a new dimension.

I have been going through quite an interesting journey the past one year.

In fact, ever since this blog started, life in reality seemed one dimensional and this embossed it into three.

Ended a decade long relationship. At the same time witnessing two other good friends ending theirs'. One has found his other half, another found herself!

Decided to go back to playgirl mode, tak sampai one month the movement of every living things around me suddenly placed me infront of someone whom if you know my lifestyle would be completely impossible to cross each other's path.

The workplace lost the boss everyone could ever dream of and received the lady boss from hell of the highest level. If the word 'Delusional of Grandeur' exists in the dicky, her face should be right by its side. She's insecure, has zero people's skills, made enemies along her vocations in the IT line, and get this, at the age of 52 she doesn't know how to operate the PC, whatnot the notebook, how did she survive before???? Well that surely reflects the real level of this con artist. So 9 staff made their way out, lost almost a million dollar project coz ppl hate her, I received a warning note for should I say 'being too verbally honest'. It's nice to hit on her very dark weaknesses, but before I make my exit from the IT world, this is such an interesting phase to observe. Loved to see how a few of them left and get to give her a nice swingin backhand. NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY, shall mistreat me around here.

Went Malaysia trotting. Sabah, Taiping, Lumut, Kelantan, Melaka, Penang - Singapore, Phuket all in a span of 10 months with Poncho by my side.

Sold my rock climbing harness away.... HuuuhUuuuuu!!! Doesn't mean I'm gonna quit for good, just that, my face won't be seen at the gym every other week now.

Finally put together a spanking impressive(not really) resume... after 9 years, I'm praying so hard to be able to get off IT. Gosh, this place can just kill all my restless cells. There is just one job out there that'd make me feel spiritually spent, berkat is a better way to say it, but it will not be an easy feat. Dunno.... let's see how it goes.

Finally, I finally have all the courage for the family institution. It took me a few relationships, true hardships while growing up, the books I read during my childhood, a great view about human characteristics while working in predominantly Chinese and 80% male environment, a sister to a sister who had never experienced what it is like to grow up with a father, a daughter who saw her mother raised two children by working butt out from 7am to 9pm all her life til she's 56 - to know there is no need to for self redemption, just go ahead and embrace my moment.

Leaving a decade long relationship had me missing his mother so very much, there are times I really broke down missing the hours of conversations and laughter we used to have in the kitchen, I don't remember being able to sit down and have a intellectual sessions with a 50 year old lady often in my life. I know what it's like now to go through a divorce, you don't just lose someone you're so used to but also the friendships that you made in his family. I learnt that in-laws are still in-laws after the divorce (for the Muslims) as this will protect the silaturrahim, but it doesn't work for breakups that's for sure.

The preparation of my wedding went really speedy fast. It seem to jive with mom's timing, it gave her a huge project right after her retirement. I swear she could put together the most comprehensive wedding directory in the whole KL by now.

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer