Thursday, December 16, 2004

I Need You - Leann Rimes

To be filed under Back to my Roots: under , Heaven is within My Heart. Site Under Construction.

I don't need a lot of things - I can get by with nothing
Of all the blessings life can bring - I've always needed something
But I've got all I want when it comes to lovin You
You're my only reason - You're my only truth

I need you like water, like breath, like rain
I need you like mercy from heaven's gate.
There's a freedom in your arms that carries me through... I NEED YOU!

You're the hope that moves me - To courage again
You're the love that rescues me, when the cold winds rage
And it's so amazing' Cause that's just how you are
And I can't turn back now' Cause you've brought me too far.
* * *
I have been writing and making researches on lot of stuff just to dedicate them to the month of Ramadhan and Syawal. One was about Holy Al-Quran being the perfect encyclopaedia, it wasn't a result of my research, that was just a gemlike forwarded email.

Here's one more dedicated as a mark of the end of Syawal.
*click the link and there's a button for you to enlarge it. If the button is not there, click View at main menu and enlarge text, another icon will appear on the page for you to enlarge the image.

The ultimate/perfect barcode system.
"Yes, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his finger."
(The Quran, 75:3-4)
This clearly tells why we (Muslims) are forbidden from believing in reincarnation. Worth pondering. Perhaps it makes most sense to those involved in CRM or inventory management people.

Content of Al-Quran serves as fundamentals of science?
14 centuries ago, when the sky was believed to be one unified body, the Quran miraculously stated that it consisted of layers, and what is more,
seven layers. Modern science, on the other hand, discovered the fact that the earth is made of 7 basic layers just recently.

"He has let loose the two seas
converging, together, with a barrier between them they do not break through".
(The Quran 55:19:20)

Entry title ala Fakeplasticdreams. 'I Need You' has such a universal expression of love of a person towards his God. Oh yeaah! It's not a typical love song.


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer