Friday, July 27, 2007

What is happening to me?

The preparation for the nikah and sanding took about a year. Then, I thought, it can't be too difficult to carry out the responsibility of a wife... afterall, bestfriends can always be bullied tolerant with each other....

There are times I get frantic if I fail to find time to cook for him in the weekdays. There are times I get frantic if there's a crease on the collar of his office shirt and with breakfast to prepare and he has only five minutes before he needs to leave, I'd go ballistic! Did he ask for all these? Nope.

Soon I'd think about when could I find the time to scrub the bathroom, re arrange the study, change the one headed pipe at the washing machine to a twin pipe so it's easy for me to bathe our coming baby.... should I change the way we behave on certain things, like everyone should be seated at the dining table, doa makan first before we start gorging. Ohhh!! How do we make time for friends? There's in-laws of each other to visit, our own furniture hunting (yeap still!), stealing time for short holidays.... waaaaaaiiiit a minute, no more brisk walking!!!! I must get back to dancing.... ouupphhhhh that's next year.. oowwwhhh.

To think how best I could carry out the responsibilities of a wife is one, three months through this marriage, a little dot the grew in me did quite sent us jumping all over the place. Poncho is already looking through baby's clothes and push chairs at month two while I'm still thinking if we could get a cozier set of sofa to laze around on during my unproductive lazier, heavier, third trimester days.

Then I began to sit down infront of the PC and thought.... why don't I just tryyy to do everything through the internet... just like dem people overseas.... juussttt get things in a click of a finger.

Geeeezzz, I didn't know I'm in for the greatestest surprises! Shazmin fm pointed us to fitfor2.com wuuuhuuuu there's a place for preggie woman like me to go for a little work out without the price of Fitness First.

I know... I'm sooo jakun.

I'm gonna have this gorgeous Anya Hindmarch clutch bag:



and yeah... how about the idea of ordering furnitures through snail mail... ohhh, therapy great therapy!! Finally I found something with the right amount of drawer and wide arm space to spend time thinking what I should blog in the next 10 years and where all Poncho's thick stack of bills can be stored so he can seeeeee them. And it's not the price of what you see in Grange, gila ke satu study table kat situ RM3000!!

..... okay now. Move on to expenses on maid, that Preg Prego stroller, the Lensvik baby cot to match the rest of the things in the study.... oh my, oh myyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

K lah, tak yah belilah handbag tu. Biarlah aku mati.


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer